
I am still here! Let's see, how do you sum up four months in one entry? I will try. My school year is going so great. I have only 16 kids in my class and they are all so sweet. They are a really good group and that makes my job so much more fun. I needed a break after last year! In October, my family went on our annual retreat to Beaver's Bend State Park in Oklahoma. This is the third year we have gone there and it is always such a fun and relaxing weekend.

For Thanksgiving, John and I went to Louisiana to spend the holiday with his mom's side of the family. I enjoyed getting to meet his grandmother and some of his cousins. We even got to make jiffy pop over a chiminea! His grandmother lives on a lake and has an amazing view!

Well, I have a busy December coming up. John and I are going to go to Vegas with his dad, Lisa, and his uncle and aunt. We will get back to town on Christmas Eve and then we will head to my parent's brand new home to spend Christmas with my extended family. That's all for now. I will try to update again before March :)
1 Comments:
FINALLY!! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home