A Dose of DeAnna

Wednesday, July 26, 2006


I went to San Angelo this week and I took some pictures but unfortunately I left my camera there. My Aunt Faye is mailing it to me and I will post some as soon as I get it back. I stayed with my Aunt Faye and hung out with my cousin, Lindsey and her two girls Hailey and Hanna. It was a lot of fun!! Last night I went over to Erica and Shannon's and they made the best dinner. Shannon made a chicken foil dinner on the grill and it was fabulous. Today is Erica and Shannon's Wedding Anniversary. 3 years!! It seems like they just got married last summer. They had the best maid of honor at their wedding :) Happy Anniversary you two! I have a busy weekend planned. We are going to be moving the last of my stuff over to John's house. Then I am going to Tulsa with John for the week. I will try to take some pics and post them when I get back. Happy Thursday, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

awww.. thanks! We did have the best maid of honor!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home